A healthy home is clean and safe. Where you can breathe easier. Finding practical ways to get there— and stay there— is my passion. And literally my job.
Clean Solutions for Healthy Homes
- Dust. Clutter. Cleaning fumes. Worrisome airborne germs. Mold. And more.
- If you’re sick of it all— maybe even literally— you’ve come to the right place.
- On this site I’ll be sharing my Health-Based Cleaning Method, integrating conventional professional approaches with the least-toxic, lowest-waste products that work. Informed by the experts.
- I owned and operated a Health-Based Cleaning Service for 30 years, specializing in environmental allergies and asthma. Then cross-trained as Home Manager for three. These were my “test kitchens”. You can read my story here.
- Love sharing my discoveries! And look forward to hearing your own.
- — Regina
BREATHE EASIER WITH HEALTH-BASED CLEANING
Whether you suffer from allergies, asthma or other respiratory symptoms— or just want to clean up your indoor air— health-based cleaning can be a big help.
Bonus: Upgrade the quality of your cleaning. Because healthy cleaning, at the core, is quality cleaning.
SIMPLIFY YOUR ROUTINE
A few non-toxic cleaners are all you’ll likely need.
Bonus: All the less to re-order and re-stock! You’ll likely save money over the months, in the bargain.
CLEAN LIKE A PRO WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS
Go with labor-efficient features. Start with a vacuum that switches between tasks— floor to ceiling— almost seamlessly. With true HEPA of course.
Bonus: Reduce stress on your back and wrists with features engineered for exactly that.
To clean up your indoor air, start with small steps. You just might get big results! Following are measures many of my clients have taken, especially those with allergies, asthma and chemical sensitivities.
Contrary to myth, you rarely need specialized cleaners with mystery ingredients. Soap made with organic ingredients can have you cleaning like a pro. Add baking soda for tougher spots, and rinse fast with organic vinegar.
I’m itching to blog as I discover more ways to save cleaning time, money and hassle! But for now, the following projects take priority.
There’s more to keeping a clean, healthy home than “eco-cleaners”, microfiber and HEPA vacuums. Based on my years in the industry, I’m here to fill in some gaps. And share what’s worked on the job.