A healthy home is clean and safe. Where you can breathe easier. Finding practical ways to get there— and stay there— is my passion. And literally my job.
Clean Solutions for Healthy Homes
- Dust. Clutter. Cleaning fumes. Worrisome airborne germs. Mold. And more.
- If you’re sick of it all— maybe even literally— you’ve come to the right place.
- On this site I’ll be sharing my Health-Based Cleaning Method, integrating conventional professional approaches with the least-toxic, lowest-waste products that work. Informed by the experts.
- I owned and operated a Health-Based Cleaning Service for 30 years, specializing in environmental allergies and asthma. Then cross-trained as Home Manager for three. These were my “test kitchens”. You can read my story here.
- Love sharing my discoveries! And look forward to hearing your own.
- — Regina
BREATHE EASIER WITH HEALTH-BASED CLEANING
Whether you suffer from allergies, asthma or other respiratory symptoms— or just want to clean up your indoor air— health-based cleaning can be a big help.
Bonus: Upgrade the quality of your cleaning. Because healthy cleaning, at the core, is quality cleaning.
SIMPLIFY YOUR ROUTINE
A few non-toxic cleaners are all you’ll likely need.
Bonus: All the less to re-order and re-stock! You’ll likely save money over the months, in the bargain.
CLEAN LIKE A PRO WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS
Go with labor-efficient features. Start with a vacuum that switches between tasks— floor to ceiling— almost seamlessly. With true HEPA of course.
Bonus: Reduce stress on your back and wrists with features engineered for exactly that.